Online Registration Linked Here


 2023 - 2024 SCHOOL YEAR


Please remember to include your child's name in the subject line of your email

Parents/Guardians may print these forms and fill them or complete and email them along with the documents listed above to Claudia Zomer at  

Forms are linked below  

             Student Registration Form                                  Kindergarten Parent Questionnaire   

Have you recently moved to this community? Are you registering for the first time?

If you are new to the community and have school age children, the Halton District School Board has important information about registering for school. To find out which school your child will attend, you can access School Locator on our website. It can be found within the Schools menu under "School Attendance Boundaries", or by calling the Planning Department/Boundary inquiries at (905) 335-3663, ext. 3240.

To register your child through the school your child must be a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident.  If your child is not a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident, you will need to complete the Welcome Centre Form  and  a Visa Co-Ordinator will contact you.  

What is "school age"?

If you have a child who turns 4 by December 31st of this calendar year you can register him/her for Junior Kindergarten. If you have a child who turns 5 by December 31st of this calendar year you can register him/her for Senior Kindergarten.

Youth up to age 21 can attend regular high school classes.

Information needed to register your child for school

Complete the Student Registration Form.  To fill out the form electronically, please download and save the PDF first. A scanned version completed by hand is also acceptable.​  Please contact the school by phone, as offices will be closed to visitors or email any questions and completed registration forms to Claudia Zomer at   If you have any copies of current school records, reports that may assist the school in program/placement of your child please provide them at the time of registration.

You will need to provide ALL of the following information before you can register your child for school:

Proof of child’s age - original birth certificate or passport

Proof of address - Offer to purchase or lease agreement, or property tax bill, hydro bill, gas bill.

Proof of child’s citizenship - Birth Certificate, Passport, Record of Landing (IMM1000), or Permanent Resident card.

Proof of custody - if you are not the child’s parent and the child is under 18, you must provide proof of custody.

Please note:  original documents will be accepted.

Please call the Halton Regional Health Department at (905) 825-6060 ext. 7855:

For information about the immunization schedule in Ontario.  To verify that your child’s record is up-to-date.  To obtain the exemption form if your child has not been immunized for medical reasons or because of a conflict of religion or conscience click on the link below this paragraph.

For information on how to have your child immunized if you do not have an Ontario health card and can’t afford a doctor’s fees for immunization.

 Please Note:  Escarpment View P.S. is a WALKING school, no bus transportation is provided.

Kindergarten Registration

Registration begins in mid-January for Junior and Senior Kindergarten

Beginning in mid January the Halton District School Board will accept registrations for Junior and Senior Kindergarten for September.  

Please provide the following original documents when registering:

Proof of your child’s age (birth certificate or passport)

Proof of address

If you are not the child’s parent, please bring proof of custody (court order)

To register for Fall, Junior Kindergarten children must be 4 years old by December 31. and Senior Kindergarten children must be 5 years old by December 31. Parents/guardians must be public school supporters.